In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we want to take a moment to let you know that we are monitoring the situation closely.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority, and with this in mind, we would like to advise you of some of the risk mitigation measures we are taking to help protect you and the community during this time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE TO ANNOUNCE YOUR ARRIVAL. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO WAIT IN YOUR CAR UNTIL OUR RECEPTION ROOM IS CLEAR.
- When booking an appointment, we will be asking patients to identify if they have traveled out of the country within the past 14 days. If a patient has recently returned to Canada, their next appointment will be scheduled for no sooner than 2 weeks after their return date.
- The clinic is following screening protocols as directed by the Public Health and Provincial Health Directives. If a patient thinks they have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or they are experiencing symptoms of the virus (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing) we are asking that they cancel their appointments immediately. Please be advised that ignoring these guidelines could result in refusal of treatment upon arrival.
- We have temporarily removed all magazines, pamphlets, toys, and other porous/ difficult to clean communal items from our waiting areas and treatment rooms to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- To aid in social distancing between clients we have reduced the number of chairs in our waiting area. During this time, we also ask clients to arrive as close to their appointment time as possible to limit time spent in common spaces.
- Treatment areas, including tables, chairs and equipment, will continue to be sanitized between each client and we ask that patients follow hand hygiene protocols posted when entering and exiting the clinic. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- Last but certainly not least, if you feel at all unwell please stay home. We are happy to re-schedule your appointment to promote the health and safety of yourself and others.
Please note that we will continue to monitor the situation and we will update our policies as necessary based on directives from the British Columbia health authorities.
Your understanding is very much appreciated, and if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.